Do you want to create a high performing Security team but don’t know where to start? If you answered yes to that question, this is the workbook for you. In it, you’ll find examples for how to create an operating system for your security team that will position you for success. Discover what makes a good operating system framework.
Learn how to:
- Define your team’s purpose in a way that aligns everyone towards your key business objectives
- Create a culture and core values for your team so everyone understands what behaviors are acceptable
- Create the roles your team needs most and understand which responsibilities fall under each of those roles
- Establish meeting rhythms and ground rules for meetings to make sure your team is always in sync
- Establish goals and KPIs so that you and your team can effectively measure progress and take score
Leveraging examples, we created this guided workbook to serve as a source of inspiration for security leaders looking to create a top performing team. After you’ve gone through all the exercises, you can print it out and share it with your team to make sure everyone is in alignment.