SOC 2 Consultant
Come work as a Consultant at our quickly growing cybersecurity boutique consulting firm. We offer great benefits and opportunities to advance as well as learn the technology landscape.
Risk3sixty has been changing the way companies look at their Information Security Management Systems, and we need people who enjoy the freedom to explore new ideas and ways of doing things. Risk3sixty consultants can work remotely, obtain paid training and certifications, and unlimited paid time off. Apply today to be challenged and engaged in the fastest industry!
We are looking for full-time consultants with very good communication and writing skills. Industry experience is desired.
- Detailed understanding of System and Organization Controls (SOC 2) and the ability to design controls reflective of the organization’s processes as well as maintaining compliance with SOC 2 requirements
- Ability to lead SOC 2 audits (Readiness, Type 1, and Type 2 engagements) (e.g. CISA, CISSP, or related security certification preferred)
- Capacity to be responsible for and actively manage relationships for several ongoing projects at any given time
- Maintain a strong, professional relationship with clients and demonstrate assertiveness in technical expertise as well as the relevant soft skills required for client relationships
- Technical aptitude, specifically detailed knowledge of modern cloud infrastructure
Risk3sixty headquarters is located in Roswell, GA, just 20 miles from Atlanta. Roswell has a historic district filled with Southern Trilogy home tours, festivals, restaurants, coffee shops, art, and history.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Top Benefits
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Unlimited Paid Time Off