Come work as a Renegade Labs operator (penetration tester) at our quickly growing cybersecurity boutique consulting firm. We offer great benefits and opportunities to advance as well as learn the technology landscape.
Risk3sixty has been changing the way companies look at their Information Security Management Systems, and we need people who enjoy the freedom to explore new ideas and ways of doing things. Risk3sixty consultants can work remotely, obtain paid training and certifications, and unlimited paid time off. Apply today to be challenged and engaged in the fastest industry!
We are looking for full-time Renegade Labs operators with an insatiable curiosity, healthy sense of anarchy, and strong written communication skills. We desire industry experience.
A practical understanding of the following concepts and how they can be attacked and defended:
- Operating system architecture and key elements of each (Windows, Linux, macOS)
- Network systems and protocols
- Cloud infrastructure and various use cases (AWS, Azure)
- Web application structures and frameworks
- Active Directory and supporting software suites (SQL Server, Exchange, etc.)
- A working knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Shellscript, and PowerShell being the most useful)
- Strong comfort with advanced usage of Window and/or Linux
Strongly Preferred Certifications
Risk3sixty headquarters is located in Roswell, GA, just 20 miles from Atlanta. Roswell has a historic district filled with Southern Trilogy home tours, festivals, restaurants, coffee shops, art, and history.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Top Benefits
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Unlimited Paid Time Off