PCI Practice Leader & Manager
We are looking for a confident, customer-focused, innovative, and results-driven Practice Leader and Manager to shape the future of our Payment Card Industry Practice.
In this role, you will work with the executive leadership team to:
- Lead and drive the strategic direction of the practice
- Have opportunity to run the practice as a business unit (P&L) – supported by the Operations Manager
- Optimize our operational approach to PCI DSS assessments (measure, manage)
- Oversee the company’s PCI DSS training program
- Manage and contribute to the PCI DSS thought leadership efforts
- Build the PCI team and contribute to recruiting efforts – supported by the Talent & Culture Manager
Risk3sixty is changing the way high-growth companies build, manage, and certify their information security and privacy programs.
To support that effort, we are forging the modern craftsman! We are looking to add great team members who can live our core values and enhance our company culture while building artisan products and delivering world-class service.
Risk3sixty consultants can work remotely, obtain paid training and certifications, and benefit from a competitive and holistic approach to compensation (we have two team members taking month-long sabbaticals this year)!
Apply today to be challenged by and engaged with one of the premier consulting firms in one of the fastest-growing industries!
Leadership & Practice Management:
- Set the example as the leader of the PCI Practice
- Lead and manage the PCI team
- Update the existing PCI DSS Practice strategy (5-year plan; annual & quarterly goals)
- Work with the Operations Manager to set operational efficiency targets, measure, and refine the practice KPIs over time
- Oversee and manage the risk3sixty PCI DSS Body of Knowledge
- Create the PCI DSS Training Program (cadence, priorities, certifications)
- Produce the PCI Content Generation Schedule (white papers, blogs, videos, social)
- Shape the direction of recruiting efforts and build out the PCI team in line with service line and firm goals
- Be/become the company’s primary PCI DSS subject matter expert and thought leader
Client Advisory & Assessments:
- Proactively provide strategic guidance to clients where policies, procedures, and business processes should be developed or updated to meeting changing industry and compliance requirements.
- Participate and collaborate with team members on multi-compliance advisory projects
- Conduct and oversee PCI DSS assessments
- Oversee Quality Assurance for all PCI DSS assessments
- Effectively communicate in written and verbal form across functional groups within the company and with client.
Make decisions and be effective in serving and advising clients
Risk3sixty headquarters is located in Roswell, GA, just 20 miles from Atlanta. Roswell has a historic district filled with Southern Trilogy home tours, festivals, restaurants, coffee shops, art, and history.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Top Benefits
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Unlimited Paid Time Off