Risk3sixty is one of the best places to work (we have the awards to prove it!)
Recently, risk3sixty received the honor of being named a best place to work by both the Atlanta Business Chronicle and Consulting magazine. These awards meant a lot to us, not just because we like winning awards, but because of the high level of voluntary participation by our own employees. These surveys create a conductive work environment where team members are given the opportunity to express their thoughts, views and concerns freely and anonymously.
When employees are happy, organizations thrive. In fact, one study found that happy employees are 20% more productive than unhappy ones. This is especially true for smaller businesses. At risk3sixty, we understand that our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we work to make sure each employee knows they are valued for what they bring to the table. Cultivating a work culture that supports successful and engaged employees is critical to our long-term goals and growth. The employee surveys help us understand and continue to design a human-centered approach to drive growth and a strong workplace culture.
We are so grateful to every one of our team members that participated and for helping us build a stronger future!
So, what makes risk3sixty a great place to work? In addition to fostering a collaborative, and supportive work culture, we offer team members these stellar benefits to ensure our team members have what they need to thrive in life and at work!
- Exceptional Pay – We offer industry-leading compensation packages and base salaries
- Unlimited Paid Time Off – There is no cap on personal time off and we foster an environment where people are empowered to actually take advantage of that
- Freedom To Work Where You Like – We recognize every team member is different. Whether you prefer to work remotely, in-office, or in a hybrid format, you are free to do what’s best for you
- Career Development – Every team member has a coach and formal career development plan to guide their journey toward craftsmanship.
- Sabbatical Program – You get one month off after five years, two months after 10 and three months after 15
- Paid Parental Leave – Time for new parents and their newborns, foster children, or adoptions
- Quarterly Bonuses – We pay out quarterly bonuses to the entire team every quarter
- 100% Medical Benefits – We pay 100% of each team member’s healthcare insurance premiums costs
- Immediate 401k Match – We offer a 401k plan that vests as soon as you start
- And More – For a full list of our benefits, check out our career page
How do we help in the community?
In addition to striving towards being a positive place for our employees to work, we also recognize that it’s important for us as a business (and for our employees) to give back to the community. We also like engaging with the community because it’s just plain fun and a great way for team members to get to know each other outside of work. Here’s a look at some of the things we’ve done so far in 2022.
- PAWS: Risk3sixty got together as a team to volunteer at PAWS Atlanta. PAWS is a non-kill shelter dedicated to helping local animals find homes. We enjoyed a fun team day spent walking and socializing dogs and cats, landscaping, painting, and sorting critical supplies. We had a blast!
- Food Drive: We will often do food drives at our offices in an effort to give back to those needing a helping hand here in the Atlanta metro area. The last couple of years have been hard for everyone, and we want to do our part to help make our city a kinder, more compassionate place.
- College and Higher Education Programs: At risk3sixty, we believe in the talent surrounding us here in Atlanta and across the nation. There are so many great colleges in our own neighborhood and education programs many of our team members are alumni of them. We try to give back to the universities and programs that have given us so much by participating in various career connections, speaking engagements and career fairs. We are even bringing on interns from these programs and giving them a special project as an opportunity to learn and grow in a real-world environment. Universities we work with include UGA, GT, and KSU.
To learn more about what it’s like to work at risk3sixty, visit our career page. You can learn more about who we are, what we do, check out open positions, and discover what makes risk3sixty a great place to work!