Here are some quick reads for the week of August 3, 2015. If you have interesting links of your own share them in the comments.
- Brian Krebs: “Chinese VPN Service as Attack Platform?“
- CFO.com: “Don’t Overlook Data Security Issues In M&A Deals“
- The Register: “A third of workers admit they’d leak sensitive biz data for peanuts“
- Forbes: “It Only Takes One Text To Hack 950 Million Android Phones“
- MIT: Free Online Computer Security Classes
- Automation World: “The Internet of Things Effect on Manufacturing“
- Tech Vibes: “Is Cybersecurity the New Due Diligence?“
- The Truth About Cars: “Can Somebody Steal Your Car By Calling It On The Phone?“
If you like links like these you can follow Christian on Twitter.